Impact Consulting | Data Driven Research | Quality Analysis
Parallel Pyramid is an arm of BI devoted to re-engineering of products, services and marketing practices across organizations for the development of rural economy. We bring innovation and expertise for corporations, government agencies and academia for an objective understanding of the development process in rural areas. Our expertise is a result of research, data generation and analysis by our expert network across various development verticals.
Our practice is based on Triple Helix Model and flourishes at the intersection of public policy, corporate action and academic intervention. We have expertise in understanding the dynamics of rural development and industrialization. With our understanding of the rural economy, we can bring an objective overview to your plans of going Rural be it for your customers or setting up servicing centers or Rural BPOs.
Our awareness of the problems has been sharpened through extensive work done on several rural projects. We offer a comprehensive range of consultancy services to both private and public sector clients, ranging from agricultural businesses, SMEs to regional and national agencies
Our mission is to promote, conduct and foster research based consultancy in the broad fields of economics, administration, social sciences and political development.
Rural India-Some facts
• There are nearly 42,000 rural haat (Super Markets) in India.
• Of the 20 million who have signed up for Rediffmail, 60% are from small towns.
• 30 million Kisan Credit Cards (KCC) issued so far.
• Electricity consumption increased from 17.6 % in 1980–81 to 20.2% in 1999–00.
• In the proposed agricultural reforms in the tenth plan, government introduced agriculture credit of INR 60000Cr Village towards road programme to connect 1,90,000 villages.
Rural India with its traditional perceptions has grown over the years, not only in terms of income, but in terms of thinking. The rural markets are growing about 2 times faster pace than the urban markets, not surprisingly rural India accounts for 60% of the total National demand. With India entering globalizing mode and the rural revolution is being governed by rising purchasing power, increased saving and changing consumer behavior.
Rural India SWOT Analysis
Tailored to suit individual cases, every client is unique and so are our solutions.
- Skill Development
- Primary Healthcare
- Rural Electrification
- Digital Inclusion
- Financial Inclusion
- Our model has been tailored to suit individual cases – every client is unique, every property is unique.
- We work extensively with clients to make effective and efficient management structures.
- Each management model is customized to the individual situation.
- We ensure cost efficiency and quality standards of performance.