Poultary, Dairy and Animal Husbandry
The contribution of livestock sector is about 26% of the value of India’s total agricultural output. The export of livestock products (milk, meat and poultry products) is to the tune of about Rs.42.25 billion (US $ 1 billion) per annum.
BASAL INITIATIVES has expertise in the following areas:-
- Techno-financial appraisal of livestock farming projectss
- Techno-financial appraisal of livestock product processing projects
- Concurrent evaluation of Govt. Programmes
- Impact evaluation studies of livestock development projects
- Formulation of livestock farm projects
- Formulation of livestock product processing projects
- Formulation of Innovative Projects in livestock sector, like production of SPF eggs, Animal Health Products, Animal Vaccine Units, Feed Plants, Slaughter Houses, Integrated Poultry & Piggery Projects, etc. Infrastructural projects like veterinary institutions, Vaccine production centres, etc.