BI’s mission is to offer the widest selection of unique every day celebrations. We offer the curated collection for the latest eco-friendly products to help make your event sustainable and most importantly, memorable. Our goal is to offer you the affordable substitutes for non recyclable plastic trinkets that end up in landfills during celebrations.
Basal Initiatives’s Green Commitment
- Being green is a journey and we continue to try to reduce humans’ impact on the environment by providing fresh new party themes and creative content from our green event experts.
- We use recycled materials to package your order. We do not purchase bubble wrap, peanuts, or other non-sustainable packaging materials, but if one of our vendors sends us products wrapped in these materials, we will re-use them rather than seeing them end up in a landfill.
- BI works with select suppliers who not only manufacture eco-friendly products but at the same time are both environmentally and socially responsible.
- Moreover, BI makes a strong effort to provide a more environmentally friendly supply chain through the elimination of complex and costly distribution channels and include shipments from manufacturers directly to the customer.
- Our products fall in one of the categories – natural, recycled, reusable or organic
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in customer dealings. For example, provide detailed descriptions that include truthful product information and highlight green benefits including supplier’s eco-commitment wherever possible.
- Promise to grant exceptional customer service
Our packaging products consist of a lid made from bioplastic or recycled plastic and a three-layer natural bowl made of
- water-proof leaf-made paper
No synthetical additives, no coloring, no glue – and no tree has been cut! Additionally, the bowl is biodegradable in only 28 days.
We love to beautifully present things, to beautifully package them. Packaging is a part of our daily lives. There has always been packaging and there always will be. As the number of people and their consumption keep on growing, the packaging market has an impressive size all over the world – and now it is time to revolutionize it.
Why we are doing this?
Because we spend only a brief moment on this world. Everything we own is only temporary. What really counts is what we create, what we build up. What counts are our actions and our decisions. They last forever. They make up the true value of our being. If these actions lead to building up a sustainable, social, gainful company, then we will have the greatest job in the world.
The only time one ever really considers a plate is when it fails to perform its function, which is to securely hold food during transportation and consumption. While this certainly sounds simple enough, there are plenty of competitive plates out there that are so flimsy and poorly made that they can’t even perform the most basic function of a plate.
BI disposable plates are far superior in their design, workmanship and quality to any other disposable plate on the market today. For all our plates biodegradable and compostable options, we focus on premium quality materials as the starting point then engineer designs that are functional yet appealing to the eye. Our selection includes everything from small 6 inch plates to larger 10 1/4 inch round plates, along with matching bowls, trays and lids in great designs. Many of our plate styles are also available in a compartmented version. This makes them perfect for use in restaurants, grocery stores and even a mainstay in catering supplies.
Thank You for visiting Basal Initiative